Buko Pandan is a velvety and delectable pastry produced using the blend of green gelatin seasoned with the fragrant pandan and the bits of youthful coconut meat covered into the wealth of universally handy cream and improved dense milk is basically divine.
Buko Pandan Recipe
- 1 sachet (Buko Pandan Flavor)
- 1.5 liters water
- ¼ – ½ kg sugar (as desired)
- 5 cups coconut meat (shredded)
- 3 packs all purpose cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup kaong / nata de coco (optional)
- vanilla ice cream
- Dissolve in water and add sugar.
- Put mixture into heat, stir thoroughly and wait until it boils.
- After it boils, pour into mold and let it cool.
- After it sets, slice into small cubes, and then set aside.
- Mix coconut meat, cream, milk and sliced gulaman.
- Add kaong or nata de coco as preferred. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with ice cream and serve.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.