Buko salad, generally anglicized as younger coconut salad, is a Filipino fruit salad dessert crafted from strips of sparkling younger coconut with sweetened milk or cream and numerous different ingredients. It is one of the famous and ubiquitous Filipino desserts served throughout celebrations and fiestas.
Buko Salad Recipe
- 4cups of shredded coconut
- 30 oz of drained fruit cocktail
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 15 oz sweet corn kernels
- 12 oz kaong
- 12 oz nata de coco
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 14 oz cream
- 165 gram of eden cheese
- In a large bowl, combine coconut fruit cocktail, pineapple, corn, kaong, nata de coco, Eden cheese, condensed milk, and cream. Stir gentle to distribute.
- Chill for a few hours or freeze until firm.
- Garnish with shredded Eden cheese when ready to serve.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.