Graham balls are dessert bites made from graham cracker crumbs, condensed milk and cream; they’re formed into balls after which covered with additional crumbs. This one is gaining a whole lot of reputation recently, and it’s truely some thing that everyone will enjoy making and consuming, as it isn’t too sweet. You could select your very own topping – from powdered sugar, chocolate sprinkles, sweet candy sprinkles,, chopped nuts and the like.
Graham Balls Recipe
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.