Graham balls are dessert bites made from graham cracker crumbs, condensed milk and cream; they’re formed into balls after which covered with additional crumbs. This one is gaining a whole lot of reputation recently, and it’s truely some thing that everyone will enjoy making and consuming, as it isn’t too sweet. You could select your very own topping – from powdered sugar, chocolate sprinkles, sweet candy sprinkles,, chopped nuts and the like.
Graham Balls Recipe
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.