Jelly Corn Salad is a budget friendly salad dessert. This is really refreshing and of course, you can earn a few bucks if you start selling this in your neighborhood. Kids will definitely love this!
Jelly Corn Salad Recipe
- 2 cups canned whole kernel corn drained
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream or 1 cup soyacream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups almond flavored gelatin or gulaman, cubed
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients except gelatin.
- When sugar has melted add gelatin or gulaman and mix gently.
- Chili before serving.
NOTE: If gulamn bar is used, dissolved 1 bar into 2 1/2 cup water. If sachet is used just follow instruction on label.