Jelly Corn Salad is a budget friendly salad dessert. This is really refreshing and of course, you can earn a few bucks if you start selling this in your neighborhood. Kids will definitely love this!
Jelly Corn Salad Recipe
- 2 cups canned whole kernel corn drained
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream or 1 cup soyacream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups almond flavored gelatin or gulaman, cubed
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients except gelatin.
- When sugar has melted add gelatin or gulaman and mix gently.
- Chili before serving.
NOTE: If gulamn bar is used, dissolved 1 bar into 2 1/2 cup water. If sachet is used just follow instruction on label.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.