A macaroons is a small cake or cookie, typically made from ground almonds, coconut or other nuts, with sugar and sometimes flavorings, food coloring, glacé cherries, jam or a chocolate coating – or a combination of these or other ingredients. Some recipes call for sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 whole egg
- 1 1/2 dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter/margarine
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven at 350 F
2. Combine ingredients altogether. Mix, until well blended.
3. Scoop mixture and put it in the muffin cups.
4. Bake it 15 to 20 minutes until it becomes golden brown
5. Serve and enjoy!