Summers and mango ice cream go hand in hand! All you need is just 4 ingredients and 30 minutes of your time. Follow the quick guide below!
Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 500 ml all-purpose or heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup full cream, nonfat, or soy milk
- Separate mango meat from the seed.
- Purée (or semi-purée if you want mango bits) all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe container and cover. Used plastic ice cream containers are perfect.
- Place the container inside the freezer.
- After one hour, check the mixture. By this time, mixture near the edges and at the bottom would have frozen. To avoid freezing solid, remove the container from the freezer and stir the mixture thoroughly using a large spoon or spatula. Make sure solid mixture is broken down. Place it back to the freezer.
- Check the mixture again every hour doing the same process until the mixture has thickened. Serve and enjoy!