Mango tapioca or sago is a refreshing dessert made from sweet mangoes, tapioca or sago, cream and milk. It is very easy delicious and easy to prepare. This is a perfect summer dessert!
Mango Tapioca Recipe
- 1/4 kilo Tapioca pearls ( cook the tapioca then drain)
- 1 1/2 cup Alaska condensed milk
- 1 cup Nestle cream or all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Alaska evaporated milk
- 3 fresh mangoes
- Remove the mango from its seed ( use only 1 piece of mango) then put into the blender together with the water, then blend until smooth.
- Combine the cooked tapioca, blended mango, cream and milk then mix well, now use the remaining 2 mangoes by slicing it and put as a topping.
- Refrigerate for few hours before serving. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.