Pastillas, otherwise called Pastillas de Leche or Pastiyema is a milk-based sweet shop with sources in the town of San Miguel in Bulacan, Philippines. From San Miguel, pastillas-production spread to other Philippine areas, for example, the territories of Cagayan and Masbate.
- 2 cups of powdered milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- Mix the powdered and condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add Margarine to the mixture.
- Shape your candy into circles or cylinder.
- Pour the sugar on the plate.
- Roll the pastillas into the sugar.