Pastillas, otherwise called Pastillas de Leche or Pastiyema is a milk-based sweet shop with sources in the town of San Miguel in Bulacan, Philippines. From San Miguel, pastillas-production spread to other Philippine areas, for example, the territories of Cagayan and Masbate.
- 2 cups of powdered milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- Mix the powdered and condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add Margarine to the mixture.
- Shape your candy into circles or cylinder.
- Pour the sugar on the plate.
- Roll the pastillas into the sugar.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.