Pinoy Fruit Salad is an easy and simple dessert to make. Children really love this sweet dessert during summer. This dish uses canned fruit cocktail, multi purpose cream, and condensed milk.
Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 Big Can of Fruit Cockatil(Mixed of Papaya, Pine apple, Nata de Coco and Cherry) Del monte or Todays
- 1 small can of Pine apple chunks
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 Big Condensed Milk (Liberty)
- 1 Big Cream (Nestle Cream)
- Garnish: Apples (green and red) cut in cubes
- Mixed 1 big can of Fruit Cocktail and Pine Apple Chunks with 1 condense and cream in a bowl.
- Chill in fridge for an hour or two and serve it cold.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.