Pinoy Fruit Salad is an easy and simple dessert to make. Children really love this sweet dessert during summer. This dish uses canned fruit cocktail, multi purpose cream, and condensed milk.
Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 Big Can of Fruit Cockatil(Mixed of Papaya, Pine apple, Nata de Coco and Cherry) Del monte or Todays
- 1 small can of Pine apple chunks
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 Big Condensed Milk (Liberty)
- 1 Big Cream (Nestle Cream)
- Garnish: Apples (green and red) cut in cubes
- Mixed 1 big can of Fruit Cocktail and Pine Apple Chunks with 1 condense and cream in a bowl.
- Chill in fridge for an hour or two and serve it cold.