Adobong Pusit could be a squid boiled in vinegar, soy and squid ink, it’s one in every of the common dishes within the Philippines. Just like the usual dish it is loaded with garlic which provides it a very nice and sturdy flavour.
Adobong Pusit Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 kilogram squid (pusit), sliced with squid ink set aside
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- salt, to taste
- Saute garlic and onions in a wok with cooking oil.
- Add the sliced squid along with the squid ink and water. Boil until the squid is cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sauce is thick.