Adobong Sitaw is a vegetable dish yet cooked in adobo style. If you are part of the vegan club, you might want to try this dish. Try this unique variety of adobo mixture and experience its savory flavor. However, you can also add pork if you wished to. Partner this with rice and have yourself a healthy and balanced dish.
Adobong Sitaw Recipe
- 1/2 kg long/string beans (sitaw)
- 500 grams Shrimp (or pork)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Saute onions and garlic in a pan until light brown.
- Add the shrimp.
- Add the long beans or sitaw.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- Add 1/2 cup of water and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, until long beans is cooked.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Don’t stir for 2 minutes.
- Now its cooked and ready to served.