Beef Meat Balls – Today is another exciting recipe which is simply very easy to cook. Sorry to those vegetarian friends out there, since they will not have an interest to undertake this one, except for those that aren’t vegetarians in the least. Then this recipe is pretty simple to prepare.. Here is the recipe we wanted to share with you.
Beef Meat Balls Recipe
- 1-medium onion (chopped into small bits)
- soy sauce (knorr or maggi liquid seasoning)
- 1/4 kilo ground beef
- ground black pepper
- less than 1/4 cup of flour
- vegetable oil
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients except oil. Mix it all and make small balls out of the meat. You can make the balls round and defined by placing flour on your hands so that it won’t get so sticky. You can actually make more than 10 meat balls out of that 1/4 kilo of minced beef.
Cooking the Meat Balls:
- Heat the pan and put a lot of oil. It is important that your meat balls should swim on this one so that it can get cook faster.
- Remember that only put the meat balls if the oil is really hot.
- Just make sure that once your frying the meatballs, your flame should not be so high. (We still suggest to put it on slow flame to cook the beef well. But we don’t have any issues if it was on a medium flame as long as you can manage to check your meat balls if its tender enough.)
- Make sure to turn the sides of the meatball to cook it evenly.
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!