This breaded pork chop is one of the simplest and easiest dish to cook. It is super yummy and tasty, tender-moist in the inside and golden crispy outside. We can say that this one also is one the Filipino favorite in the fried food category.
Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
Cooking Procedures :
- Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Let stand for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, combine flour and garlic. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk egg with water and season with salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
- Dredge each chops with flour. Then dip in egg mixture until well coated and roll in breadcrumbs. Shake off excess crumbs. Place chops on a clean plate and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes for the coating to set.
- Heat oil in a skillet (or fryer, if using) over medium heat. Fry breaded chops for about 10 to 12 minutes on each side, turning only once. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
- Alternatively, place breaded chops on a rack of a roasting pan. Put pan in the center of the oven and bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.