This breaded pork chop is one of the simplest and easiest dish to cook. It is super yummy and tasty, tender-moist in the inside and golden crispy outside. We can say that this one also is one the Filipino favorite in the fried food category.
Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
Cooking Procedures :
- Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Let stand for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, combine flour and garlic. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk egg with water and season with salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside.
- Dredge each chops with flour. Then dip in egg mixture until well coated and roll in breadcrumbs. Shake off excess crumbs. Place chops on a clean plate and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes for the coating to set.
- Heat oil in a skillet (or fryer, if using) over medium heat. Fry breaded chops for about 10 to 12 minutes on each side, turning only once. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
- Alternatively, place breaded chops on a rack of a roasting pan. Put pan in the center of the oven and bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.