This Chicken Alfredo uses minimal, easy to find ingredients, and all you pretty much need is one pot. It cooks quickly too and good for storage. Best of all, kids love it! Let’s get started!
Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 14oz chicken stock (cube & water)
- 1 250ml all-purpose cream
- 250 grams penne pasta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil. Sauté chicken cubes.
- Add garlic. Add stock and cream and simmer.
- Add pasta. Simmer and cover for 20 mins to desired texture.
- Stir occasionally and add a few ounces of water if it’s too dry.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Taste it first and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve. That’s it!
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.