This chicken feet adobo or adobong adidas recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys. It is just like your ordinary adobo dish, a delicious and flavorful. Try this recipe today and enjoy!
Adobong Adidas Recipe
- 1/2 kilo chicken feet
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 table spoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 whole garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (peppercorn)
- 1 piece bay leaf (laurel)
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Clean chicken feet thoroughly removing fingernails and foot callous.
- In a deep pan, saute garlic.
- Add chicken feet, vinegar, water, *soy sauce, bay leaf and black pepper. Let it boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is totally drained and only the oil remain.
- Turn the chicken feet one in a while color is slightly brown.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.