This chicken feet adobo or adobong adidas recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys. It is just like your ordinary adobo dish, a delicious and flavorful. Try this recipe today and enjoy!
Adobong Adidas Recipe
- 1/2 kilo chicken feet
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 table spoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 whole garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (peppercorn)
- 1 piece bay leaf (laurel)
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Clean chicken feet thoroughly removing fingernails and foot callous.
- In a deep pan, saute garlic.
- Add chicken feet, vinegar, water, *soy sauce, bay leaf and black pepper. Let it boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is totally drained and only the oil remain.
- Turn the chicken feet one in a while color is slightly brown.