This recipe of crispy ulo ng baboy is roasted pig’s head using a turbo broiler or you can also deep fry it if you don’t have an oven or turbo broiler. Try this delicous and fat free crispy ulo ng baboy.
Crispy Ulo ng Baboy Recipe
- 1 whole ulo ng baboy, clean thoroughly
- 1-2 tbsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- 1 tbsp vetsin
- Bring to boil ulo ng baboy (Pigs head) for 30 – 40 minute using a casserole with enough water to cover the head.
- Boil along with the ingredients mentioned above.
- Drain and let it stand until the meat is completly cool
- Grilled using big convection oven (turbo broiler) for 1 hour at high temperature, let the oil drift to remove excess fat
- Served with Mang Tomas lechon sauce or prepare a mixture of vinegar, soysauce, garlic, chili, and sugar to taste.