Dinuguan is a Pinoy-made mouth watering stew generally produced using a joined pork offal and additionally meat stewed in a rich, hot dull sauce of pig blood, garlic, stew, and vinegar. Dinuguan is best serve along with a puto or a steamed rice cake.
- ½ kg Pork diced
- ½ Pork innards diced
- 2 Gloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1/4kg Pork liver, diced
- 2 Tbls Patis
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Cup vinegar
- 2 Cups broth
- 2 Cups pig’s blood
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Hot banana peppers
- Cover pork innards with water and simmer for 30 minutes. Removed from broth and dice. Save 1-1/2 cup of broth.
- Using saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic and onions for a minutes. Add pork innards, liver , patis , salt. Sauté for 5 min.
- Add vinegar and bring to boil without stirring. Lower heat and simmer uncovered until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add broth , simmer for 10mins . Stir in blood and sugar; cook until thick, stirring continuously to avoid curding.
- Add hot peppers and cook 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or puto. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.