Beef Pares Recipe, a super delicious pair of Filipino beef stew and fried rice (Sinangag). It is comparable with some street food because a lots of pares restaurant restaurant are sprouting on street each corner. The beef is also included when preparing beef mami. This recipe is truly delicious and you have to try to discover how the recipe become so popular.
Easy Beef Pares Recipe
- 1 kg beef kasim, cut into cubes
- Marinate With:
- 1/2 cup Chinese soysauce
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp ground peppercorn
- 1 -2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp, grated garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 liter beef stock
- 1 tbsp chinese five spice
- In a casserole or pressure cooker, bring to boil to tenderize beef meat on 1 liter of water for 1 1/2 hour.
- Separate beef from the broth, keep aside broth for future use.
- In a pan, add 1-2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute grated ginger, garlic, and onion.
- Add tenderized beef and cover to simmer for 5 minute, add beef stock, chinese five spice, sesame oil and simmer until the sauce is reduce just to cover the meat.
- Add slurry and served beef pares with hot steamy rice, best served with chili sauce.