This garlic butter shrimp is the easiest recipe to prepare and tasty too. You can actually served this dish in under 30 minutes. Here’s our recipe guide:
Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 2-3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbp cooking oil
- 1/4 butter
- 1/2 shrimp
- cornstarch dissolve in a cup of water for flavoring
- 2 pcs siling labuyo
- Spring onion
- In a heated pan , add cooking oil and butter.
- Fry garlic then add shimp and stir fry for few minute.
- Add slurry until thickened.
- Then served with spring onion at the top.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.