Malunggay is high in calcium and this recipe is ideal for people that lacks calcium. Ginataang malunggay is additionally an inexpensive dish and doesn’t contain pork or beef so it’s healthy too.
Ginataang Malunggay Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 segments garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 6 cups malunggay leaves
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- Put coconut milk, garlic and onion in a carajay.
- Serve with salt and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Stir constantly while boiling.
- Add malunggay leaves and thick coconut milk.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.