Malunggay is high in calcium and this recipe is ideal for people that lacks calcium. Ginataang malunggay is additionally an inexpensive dish and doesn’t contain pork or beef so it’s healthy too.
Ginataang Malunggay Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 segments garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 6 cups malunggay leaves
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- Put coconut milk, garlic and onion in a carajay.
- Serve with salt and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Stir constantly while boiling.
- Add malunggay leaves and thick coconut milk.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot.