Grilled chicken consists of chicken parts or entire chickens that are barbecued, grilled or smoked. There are many global and regional preparation techniques and cooking styles. Barbecue chicken is often seasoned or coated in a spice rub, barbecue sauce, or both. The usage of beer is somewhat an innovation to the existing way of cooking grilled chicken.
Grilled Chicken with Beer Recipe
- 1 kilo chicken (Sliced)
- White pepper powder
- 8 garlic cloves diced
- Ginger diced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup beer
- ¼ cup sugar
- put the chicken in a mixing bowl then ad 1 tablespoon rock salt , 1 teaspoon white pepper powder,1/4 cup diced garlic,1/4 cup lemon juice, diced ginger, sugar and ¼ cup beer
- Marinate for 30 min. (best if marinated overnight)
- Grill the chicken till golden brown.
The type of beer that you will use may affect the taste of the chicken
- if you want it to taste more of a beer you can use IPA craft beer or if you want it a bit subtle taste without much hopy flavor you can use a stout beer.
- You may also opt not to add sugar if the beer you are adding is a commercial beer because most commercial beer are too sweet.