Holy week is approaching fast and tradition require us to abstain from any pork food and recipe during the season especially during Good Friday, nowadays for a lots of people especially for the youth has forgot the real essence of lenten season, remembering the sacrifices of lord Jesus Christ, for some of devotee that still practice lenten tradition for abstaining pork, we have here a salad that you could always try.
Holy Week Seafoods Salad Recipe
- 1 cup of fresh crab meat,cooked
- 1 cup of fresh lobster meat,cooked
- 1/2 kg fresh shrimp, boiled
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- 1 cup chop celery
- 4 oranges sectioned
- Salad green vegetable
- Seasoned seafood with French dressing several hours or over night.
- Mix red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and celery.
- Add orange section and drain seafoods and tossed slightly.
- Lay in green vegetable on salad bowl then pour salad to served.