Hello everyone! Lately we cooked a pumpkin soup and it turns out great and delicious. The soup was so thick, creamy and its flavors was rich. So, we’ll be sharing to all of you the recipe of this pumpkin soup.
Homemade Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- All purpose cream
- Half Chicken cube
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil together the squash, carrots and potato with the onion. Add salt.
- When soft, smash or put it in the blender until creamy texture is achieved.
- Put it back to the pot
- Slowly simmer then put the all purpose cream
- Add the chicken cube and pepper (to taste)
- Stir and let it simmer for a while.
Hope you enjoy cooking this dish!
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.