Everyone loves Pancit bihon guisado. Most of the time, Pancit is present in occasions. But we can have pancit even during in Mirienda time. Most of the people are looking for a good recipe for this to make their pancit improve. If you’re looking on the recipe, here’s a good one:
Pancit Bihon Guisado Recipe
- 1 pack Pancit Bihon (Rice Noodles)
- 1/2 lb pork, diced or cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb chicken cooked and deboned. Cut into small pieces.
- 2 pieces Chinese sausage chopped thinly
- 6 pieces squid balls
- 1 medium carrot sliced thinly into strips
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc chicken cube
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Place the Pancit Bihon in a container and soak in water for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in a large pot.
- Add the chicken, pork, squid balls, and Chinese sausage and cook for 2 minutes
- Add water and chicken cube then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, and celery leaves. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove all the ingredients except for the liquid left and set aside.
- Using the same pot with the leftover liquid, add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Add the pancit bihon and mix well. Cook until liquid evaporates completely.
- Add the meat and vegetables that were set aside previously. Cook for a minute or two.