This Pasta Aligue with shrimp is very easy to make. It is regular pasta recipe seasoned with crab fat or aligue. A little pieces of shirmp has been added to enchance the flavor. This simple dish was so delicious.
Pasta Aligue with Shrimp Recipe
- 300 g of shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper4 cloves of garlicolive oil for sautéing
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 jar aligue sauce
- 300 ml shrimp or fish stock
- 200 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- handful chopped parsley
- a pack of your favourite pasta, cooked
- Season shrimp with sea salt, let it rest for 5 minutes . Heat olive oil in the pan, add shrimps , garlic and cayenne pepper. Cook until it turns opaque, about 5 minutes or less
- Transfer shrimps to a bowl, drizzle with lemon juice, season with more salt if necessary, pepper and add chopped parsley. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, melt butter under medium heat. Saute onion until soft and fragrant. Add flour. Deglaze with shrimp/fish stock.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in aligue. Bring to a gentle simmer and add in cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package’s instruction. Toss over sauce until well combined.