This Pasta Aligue with shrimp is very easy to make. It is regular pasta recipe seasoned with crab fat or aligue. A little pieces of shirmp has been added to enchance the flavor. This simple dish was so delicious.
Pasta Aligue with Shrimp Recipe
- 300 g of shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper4 cloves of garlicolive oil for sautéing
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 jar aligue sauce
- 300 ml shrimp or fish stock
- 200 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- handful chopped parsley
- a pack of your favourite pasta, cooked
- Season shrimp with sea salt, let it rest for 5 minutes . Heat olive oil in the pan, add shrimps , garlic and cayenne pepper. Cook until it turns opaque, about 5 minutes or less
- Transfer shrimps to a bowl, drizzle with lemon juice, season with more salt if necessary, pepper and add chopped parsley. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, melt butter under medium heat. Saute onion until soft and fragrant. Add flour. Deglaze with shrimp/fish stock.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in aligue. Bring to a gentle simmer and add in cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package’s instruction. Toss over sauce until well combined.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.