Scrambled eggs is the perfect breakfast dish. The key for scrambling eggs successfully is patience. You have to constantly tease, push and prod, back and forth the eggs on low heat to achieve the fluffy, soft, creaminess that is a scrambled egg.
Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Beat eggs with the milk in a bowl. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Heat butter gently a heavy-bottomed saucepan or frying pan (preferably non-stick) until melted.
- Still on low heat, pour the beaten eggs in the pan.
- Stir with a wooden spatula or fork, pushing back and forth making sure the spatula is scraping the bottom. Do this until the eggs starts to solidify – about 3-5 minutes.
- If you want your eggs runny, take it out of the pan while the eggs still soft and moist and there is only a little liquid left. If you want it firm, cook further until there is no more liquid and the eggs thoroughly cooked.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.