Pineapple Chicken Adobo. Chicken adobo is a very notable Filipino dish. This recipe is comparative aside from it utilizes pineapple goodies to make the dish better. To begin with, the chicken was marinated in a combination of vinegar, soy sauce, pepper.
Pineapple Chicken Adobo
- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. atsuete (annatto) oil
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- In a saucepan, combine chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaf, vinegar, soy sauce, and atsuete oil.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until chicken is tender.
- Add pineapple tidbits. Simmer for another few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.