So you’re planning to cook Pork Mechado for lunch but tired of your old pork mechado recipe. It’s time to try a new Pork Mechado recipe using one of the most popular Filipino chef in the Philippines Chef Boy Logro. The recipe is from the website Panlasang Pinoy Recipes and is one of the most delicious recipes for Pork Mechado.
Pork Mechado Recipe
- 1 tbsp of margarine
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup UFC BANANA KETCHUP
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 2 small carrots, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- ½ cup water
- 500g pork liempo
- In hot pan, sauté garlic and onion in oil and margarine.
- Add in sliced tomatoes and sauté for few minutes.
- Next add pork and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in ½ cup of water, sliced potatoes, carrots and red bell peppers. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add UFC BANANA KETCHUP and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until fully cooked. Serve with rice.
That’s it. Enjoy this incredible recipe and share it with your friends. You’re going to enjoy more rice with this recipe. Happy Eating!