Sinigang na baka recipe is another variation of popular filipino recipes soup,sinigang . To make the broth of beef sinigang flavorful it is adviceable to add beef spare ribs aside from beef meat (laman). What i always do is to simmer the spare ribs and meat for a long period of time to extact the flavour from the bone which makes the soup more tasty. If you want to cook a delicious sinigang na baka recipe just follow the procedure step by step.
Sinigang na Baka Recipe
- 1 kg beef meat with fat, cubes
- 1/2 kg spare ribs, cut into serving pcs
- 2 pcs tomato, washed
- 1 pc onion
- 100 gram taro fruit (gabi), skinned and wash
- 100 gram raddish (labanos),skinned and cut slanted
- 50 gram swamp spinach (kangkong), cut
- 50 gram string beans (sitao), cut 2 inches
- 50 gram lady’s finger (okra), cut into halves
- 50 gram winged seguidillas beans (sigarillas), cut into halves
- Beef cubes
- Vetsin, salt to taste
- Wash all of the vegetable
- In a pressure cooker, boil or tenderize beef meat cubes with spare ribs, taro,tomato,onion and salt.
- When the meat is tender add raddish, sigarilyas, string bean,lady’s finger bring to boil and after 5 minute add kangkong and beef cubes to boil and finally add vestin and salt to taste.
- Serve sinigang na baka recipe while still hot with patis, calamansi and sili as a sawsawan along with newly cooked white rice.