A Filipino sharp soup or stew portrayed by acrid and exquisite flavor. Sinigang na Tuna is extraordinary compared to other Filipino top choice and the vegetable it goes consummately with the soup, this dish so delightful extraordinarily in blustery days or chilly climate you will adore this serve and appreciate.
Sinigang na Tuna Recipe
- 2 lbs tuna jaw panga ng tuna
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups string beans sitaw, cut in 2 inches length
- 3 pieces medium-sized egg plant sliced
- 8 pieces okra cleaned
- 1 bunch water spinach kangkong, chopped
- 4 to 6 pieces medium-sized tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce patis
- Sinigang mix good for 2 liters of water
- 4 pieces Thai chilies or 3 pieces finger chilies siling pansigang
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the water. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the onions and tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Put-in the tuna jaw and simmer for 15 minutes
- Add the sinigang mix, chilies, and fish sauce then simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Put-in the okra and string beans and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and give additional 5 minutes to cook.
- Mix-in the water spinach and simmer for a minute. Turn the heat off, cover the pot, and allow residual heat to completely cook the water spinach.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.