Spaghetti and meat balls or spaghetti with meatballs is an Italian-American dish consisting of spaghetti, tomato sauce and meatballs.
Spaghetti and Meat Balls Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 pound bucatini noodles, cooked according to package
- marinara sauce
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, egg, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- With your hands, mix all the ingredients together, making sure that everything is combined well and all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout.
- Form mixture into meatballs. I used a ¼ cup measuring cup and formed 14 meatballs, rolling them into balls.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, place meatballs. Cook, turning occasionally until the meatballs have browned on all sides.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cover skillet. Let cook 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked throughout. The best way to tell is to cut one in half and make sure the middles are not pink.
- While meatballs are cooking, prepare noodles.
- To serve, add marinara to spaghetti noodles and toss to combine. Top with meatballs and grated Parmesan cheese.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.