Pan-seared stew garlic shrimp or prawns is a scrumptious and straightforward fish dish. This Asian style pan-seared stew garlic shrimp formula is delicious, zesty and sweet. Want to realize how to cook shrimp with bean stew garlic sauce? Look at this speedy yummy dish that main takes around 10 minutes!
Stir-fried Chili Prawns Recipe
- 400g fresh egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Dark soy sauce (I used Amoy but I’ve used Marcapina)
- 3 pcs bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
- 2 pcs garlic, minced finely
- Pinch of dried thai chili
- Heat pan then pour in the oil.
- Saute garlic until fragrant.
- Saute chili until its spiciness can be smelled.
- Cook one side of shrimp then flip to cook the other side.
- Mix noodles with shrimp, garlic and chili.
- Pour in soy sauce and mix everything together. Start with 1 Tbsp and if it lacks flavor, add 1 tsp.
- Serve and enjoy!:) Sprinkle more chili if you can handle the heat!
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.