Tinolang Manok is extremely simple to get ready, reasonable and delightful soup is exceptionally sweet-smelling in view of the expansion of the fiery ginger. In the northern part of the Philippines, tinola alludes to a chicken soup arrangement with green papayas and bean stew leaves.
Tinolang Manok Recipe
- 1 Kilo (1.6 lbs) Chicken (breast and thigh)
- 1 Medium sized onion, sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced
- 1 bundle Spinach
- 3 Tbsp Patis (Fish Sauce)
- 1 Unriped Papaya (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (optional)
- 3 Cups of Water
- Cooking Oil for Sauteeing
- Optional (Chicken Cube)
- Put oil on a heated pan
- Sautee’ ginger, garlic and onion
- Add chicken and fish sauce
- Add water, cover pan and bring it more to boil, then simmer a little bit
- Add the sliced unriped papaya
- After about 30 minutes, your chicken should be cooked, you can now add your spinach; bring it to boil for another 2 minutes!
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add chicken cube (optional!)
- Serve with white rice and fried fish! Enjoy!