This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don’t have a lot in your pantry! This dish is really satisfying.
Tuna Fettuccini Recipe
- 2 Canned Tuna
- ½ Cup Flour
- 2 Cups milk
- White Pepper Powder
- Bell Pepper
- 150 grams Butter
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 Bouillon
- 10 cloves Garlic
- 1 large Onion
- Cut garlic, onion, bell pepper and cilantro into brunoise.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and toss with half the oil. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onion and bell pepper for 2 minutes then add tuna. Sauté for 1 more minute then set aside.
- Heat butter in a large frypan over medium heat, Add flour while stirring. Then add milk while continuously stirring.
- Add minced cilantro, Bouillon, salt and pepper and add the sautéed tuna that was set aside. Simmer for 2 minutes
- Plate the pasta and pour the sauce then add grated cheese then garnish with cilantro and garlic toast.