This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don’t have a lot in your pantry! This dish is really satisfying.
Tuna Fettuccini Recipe
- 2 Canned Tuna
- ½ Cup Flour
- 2 Cups milk
- White Pepper Powder
- Bell Pepper
- 150 grams Butter
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 Bouillon
- 10 cloves Garlic
- 1 large Onion
- Cut garlic, onion, bell pepper and cilantro into brunoise.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and toss with half the oil. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onion and bell pepper for 2 minutes then add tuna. Sauté for 1 more minute then set aside.
- Heat butter in a large frypan over medium heat, Add flour while stirring. Then add milk while continuously stirring.
- Add minced cilantro, Bouillon, salt and pepper and add the sautéed tuna that was set aside. Simmer for 2 minutes
- Plate the pasta and pour the sauce then add grated cheese then garnish with cilantro and garlic toast.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.