Try these vanilla cheesecake keto fat bombs for a delicious low-carb treat with the taste of classic New York cheesecake. They’re sweet and creamy, low in carbs, and perfect for meal prep.
Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces strawberries or raspberries (about 4 large or 10 small; can be fresh or frozen)
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp granular swerve sweetener (1 ounce)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Let the cream cheese, strawberries, and butter sit at room temperature for about an hour to soften before continuing with the recipe.
- Puree the strawberries using a small blender like the Nutribullet. Alternatively, you can mash them by hand, but the texture will be less smooth.
- In a bowl, combine pureed strawberries, sweetener, and vanilla, stirring until well-mixed.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the cream cheese for 10 seconds until very soft and pliable. This is an optional step, but it makes the cream cheese softer and more easily combined with other ingredients.
- Add butter and cream cheese to the bowl with the strawberry mixture. Use an electric hand mixer and beat until well-mixed, ideally without any large cream cheese clumps remaining.
- Divide the batter into 18 round silicone molds, smoothing the surface with a spatula. Freeze until solid, about 2 hours, before serving. Store leftovers in the freezer.
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.