Super delicious low carb keto breakfast muffins that are so quick and easy to make at home, with just a few ingredients and NO sugar or flour!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Keto Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- 3 tablespoons plain Keto& Hot breakfast cereal
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a bowl mix Plain keto & Hot breakfast cereal, add
coconut oil and mix well
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix
- Pour batter into 6-8 cupcakes and bake for 15-18
- Remove and serve
Looking for other Lutong Pinoy Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our pork recipes, chicken recipes and desserts.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongpinoyrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.